- This event has passed.
26th May 2022
Victoria Country Club
The MCOBA welcomes all our Sponsors to be involved in the Reunion Golf day. We would really appreciate your patronage and support.
The MCOBA golf day provides excellent value for money with a full field of 144 golfers in attendance. At a cost of R550 per player, the day will include:
- Sponsored manned tee boxes with different themes, snacks and drinks
- Exclusivity of the VCC and a top DJ
- Green fees
- A drink halfway voucher
- An OC memorabilia gift, prizes, lucky draws
- Dinner with fellow OCs to celebrate
Non-golfers are welcome to join us for dinner at a cost of R200 per head
- Reunion Golf day is reserved exclusively for OCs
- 4 balls are only booked once paid on a first paid, first-served basis – We do not reserve 4 balls under any circumstance
- Bookings for 4 balls will open a week in advance for class conveners only
- Please note that we will be opening bookings in March. A booking is only confirmed when payment is received.
- The MCOBA does not book golf carts – please book these with the VCC directly.
Please see below a number of sponsorship opportunities for your company and brand awareness campaigns. All sponsorships are available to OC’s and members of the PMB business community and parents and of friends of College.
Option 1: Title Sponsorship SECURED BY TRELLIDOR
Option 2: Hole in One
R100k prize with 20% back to MCOBA if won – entry fee of R125 pp, which also goes back to the MCOBA – Hole 1, par 4, off the ladies’ tee box – Fully branded and manned Richard Ford (Class of ’82) Sanlam Northern BlueStar
Option 3: Banquet room
Branding – No drinks or snacks, but Free to Title Sponsor and not available if we get a title sponsor R2500
Option 4: 11th Tee box
Branding and Boerie rolls Maritzburg College
Option 5: All other Tee Boxes
Branding and fully manned with drinks and snacks R1000
Option 6: 4 ball Sponsorship R2200
Option 7: Donations
Silent unmanned tee boxes will not have any banners put on the tee box, but instead will have their banners strategically placed after the registration table towards the 11th tee box R2000
Option 8: Prizes, lucky draws, hampers, vouchers
All prizes have a minimum value to keep them all to a good standard.
Ant Williamson | 0843119559 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue Buchanan-Clarke | 063 743 4965 | email@example.com